Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st DIY Green Apple Enzyme

This was the 1st DIY Green Apple Enzyme that I made.........Sorry to said that : FAILURE !!!



Ingredients :
10 green apples & 2 lemons & 2 packets of brown sugar...

1. No wrong with the utensil that I used...I did make sure....clean cutting board, clean knife, clean bottle.....(air dried)
2. The qulity of green apples and lemons were ok....(air dried)
3. Fermentation was good in conditaion.....

However
1. I put in too much sugar...too sweet ( I tasted it when I decided to let it go...very sad)
2. Put in the apples with skin ( Maybe some chemical still left on the apple skin)
3. Never peel off the lemons skin ( It will be having bitter taste later)
Before the harvest time, I had to let go of it...because will not be a healthy enzyme DIY...and the taste will not be good.....At last I put this failure one to our dragon fruit tree...hopefully...our dragon fruit tree grows well....
Will very soon start with my 2nd enzyme DIY....

No comments:

Post a Comment