Saturday, November 21, 2009

2nd DIY Grapes Enzyme

This time was the tasty one, and everyone of my family members said.. OK.....successful.......

The ingredients : one kilogram of Grapes, 2 lemons and 2 bars of brown candy.

Steps:
1. As usual prepared the clean and dried utensil.
2. Selected the good grapes and I peeled off the grapes skin.
3. Sliced the lemons.
4. I put about one and a half inches of grapes flesh, a few slices of lemon then I crashed one bar of brown candy and cover up this level....then repeated for another portion....
5. Covered up the bottle.
Fermentation was going on very well.............


After I came back from sightseeing in East China....
About 6 weeks....the enzyme in the container still looked well.
It's time for harvesting...............
The result was good...mmm......tasty too !! mild sweet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment