Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mix peppers salad

One of my working friend LC shared this recipe to us in the working place.
We all ate together at the main dinner break.
At that time, it's a bit sour because the peppers water came out. We have kept too long to wait until the breaktime.

I tried this recipe and modifying it.
One of my working friend AL said it goods to try my recipe.
Happy to hear that....I'm sharing now....with photo I took....
The ingredients that I used were:
3 colours of pepper/capsicum/sweet papper/bell papper/paprika3
Chinese dried sour plum (you can use lemon juice or lime juice)
The way to prepare it:
1. Wash the peper and dry them.
2. Slice them and mix them in a bowl
3. Straight away slice the dried sour plum into the bowl(do not put in the seeds)
4. Mixed them again
5. Put in the fridge about 1 hour(there will be water came out from papper, just throw away the water)
6. Serve the 3 colours pepper (cold and sweet sour taste)
** Instead of dried sour plum, you can use the lemon juice or lime juice)
A beautiful salad dish

2 comments: