Thursday, July 16, 2009

Purple soup

Sometimes I cook the Japanese sweet potatoes soup for my earlier morning first drink in my working days.
I need to get up to the van about 5.10 am. So I woke up at 4.15am.
After self cleaning, I quickly took two Japanese sweet potaotes to cook the soup.
It is easy and simple to cook.

Actually, from the researches, they said this kind of potaotes has the anti-cancer components.


The ingredients are simple:
one or two Japanese sweet potatoes (depends on the size of sweet potatoes)
some rock sugar (according to individual sweetness taste)



The steps are easier too:
1. Peel off the sweet potatoes skin.
Cut into small pieces. (can be cook in the shortest time)
2. Put in the small pot which fill with half pot of water.
3. Cooked it for 20 minutes.
4. Put in rock sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Ready to serve.




My light sweetness Purple soup


I usually cook more because my family members also can enjoy the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment