Thursday, July 16, 2009

Olden day of cleaning the steel pot and make the pan smooth



I just bought a new pan 3 months back.
My lovely mom taught me how to use the Chinese olden way to make the pan more smoother when I stir something on it.
My mom bought some grated coconut and asked me to keep on stir fry on the pan until it cooked.
The grated coconut will produce oil and make the pan smoother in future.
Well ! No harm to follow right...as long as can make a good pan for me.........

The second photo is the Old Chinese way of cleaning the steel item with the Chinese Chives (Hokkien called as Kuchai).
Just hold the Chinese Chives and rub it thoroughly for the pot and it's cover.
I followed mom advice of owning a clean steel pot.
Then just washed the pot and dried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment